COLORADO NETWORK STAFFING, INC. CAPABILITIES OF CORPORATION
Since 1996, Colorado Network Staffing, Inc. (CNS) has provided the highest quality staffing services to our clients. We specialize in recruitment, payroll, insurance and project management, leaving time for our clients to grow their company.
We focus on attentive and personalized recruiting that assures our clients amicable and successful staffing solutions in the areas of:
- Administrative and financial services, including executive administrative assistants, technical administrative assistants, receptionists, etc.
- Contracting and procurement technicians.
- Architectural CAD drafting/designing services for government-owned and government-leased facilities.
- Civil and scientific engineers.
- Project management services for government engineering and construction contracts.
- Information technology, including Project Managers, Business Analysts, Systems and Network Administration, Programming and Help Desk Support.
Staffing Success Means Finding the Right Employee for the Job
Our mission is simple. We provide extraordinary customer service in the staffing industry that fulfills our customer needs and continuously improves our internal processes to maximize our customer’s expectations.
Our employees vigorously uphold our mission statement for every assignment. Our clients have responded tremendously—and their support has enabled CNS to continuously grow nationwide. With the entire staff of CNS sharing our vision of distinctive quality and unparalleled customer service, we know we will continue to have success. Our goals are accomplished by a commitment from every employee.
Our Values and Beliefs Require That We:
- Treat each employee with respect and give him or her opportunity for input on how to continually improve our service goals.
- Treat each employee fairly and with mutual respect. We do not tolerate discrimination of any kind and encourage all managers and supervisors to involve employees in problem solving and creative processes. When problems arise, the facts should be analyzed to determine ways to avoid similar problems in the future.
- Provide the most effective and efficient corrective action, to resolve customer service issues, to ensure customer satisfaction, and to guarantee that problems will not be repeated in the future. In this way, we maintain our leadership position in the industry.
- Foster an open door policy, which encourages interaction, discussions and ideas to improve the work environment, thus increasing our productivity.
- Deliver competitive, impeccable service to our clients and, when required, connect our clients with vendors who share our vision.
- Make “Do It Right the First Time” our commitment as a team and our only way of doing business. This commitment will ensure continued growth and prosperity.
Contact CNS today to discuss the many capabilities of our corporation!